The Best Video I've Ever Seen




This video made by Umar Mita, a very talented person . 

His artwork never disappoints especially me .

Actually this video is made for Programme PeWaris 7 that I was joined. 

This video has many meaning. Its deep.  This video actually want to present a Da'ie's path.
A da'ie must fight for what his believe on. Sometimes our companion in arms feel weaks and
defeated by lust but as a leader they must go on fight till the end. The important thing is we must convey this dakwah to the next successor. The last part is very meaning scene for me. 

When I feel weak ( Futhur ), I always watch this video to make me aware about my lived realities of. THAT IS FOR DAKWAH , DAKWAH and DAKWAH.

Big salute to UmarMita for making this video . Although he has made many video before but I really can't forget this video. Sincerely I said, I keeps store this video on my MP4 and phone until now. 

Follow his awesome artwork at www.umarmita.com

Thank you 
and 
sorry for my English ( if wrong, just trying my English )





Popular Posts